Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LL Bean Coverdog 2009


NAME: Bailey
STATS: 8 week old Golden Retriever and mischief maker extraordinaire.  
LIKES:  Peeing in the kitchen, and eating petrified poop dug up from the backyard.  
DISLIKES: Being walked on a leash and living in the kitchen.  
HOPES FOR THE FUTURE: To graduate from Dog obedience classes and get his diploma.

He's stupid cute, and we are all so happy he could join our family.  









Our cat Bebe, however, is not so happy.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

He is gorgeous! Good luck, it will happen. They are great dogs and I am sure the kids are just crazy for him!

The Lowe Family said...

What a cute dog! Chris and I have yet to decide whether to get one. For now one wild creature in my house is enough. :)

Melanie said...

Cute!! You are a brave woman!

Rachel said...

CUTE!!

Carol said...

OMG...I just read this. He's so cute!!!!! Good luck!