My husband is awesome. No, really, he is. He did what most men don't do, and listened to me. Nay, HEARD me, when I mentioned that I would love to go back to the city and see a show on broadway. I was surprised with this on my birthday (which was this past weekend, I'm 33, cool!) when he arranged for the kid's to be watched by my mother in law and took me to NYC to see South Pacific and stay for an overnight. We had Indian food (my fav!) and then saw the show, which was wonderful! He also further spoiled me rotten by encouraging me to shop a little. (!!!) So I did. And it was glorious. I won't even mention what I purchased because its kind of inconsequential really, but I never shop in the city, because, well, it's expensive and I can just get the same stuff in Jersey for less money, blah, blah, blah...but I shopped and I had fun.
spaghetti aglio e olio
20 hours ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I'm so happy that you got to spend a day/night in the city. So awesome. I love it there!!
So very well put! I'm glad you got such a special treat. Happy Belated Birthday! I was away from the computer all weekend, so I didn't get a chance to say it!
You are a very fortunate youg woman! He certainly is a keeper! Thanks for sharing. Be sure he sees it!
Happy birthday -- and I agree with those who've said he's clearly a keeper!
33, eh? Ah, those were the days... says she who's hitting the big four-uh-oh in about 6 weeks. Enjoy!
Post a Comment