
I'm taking Art 101 online this semester and I'm really sorry I wasn't able to take it in class. I am however really excited that I now have an excuse (though you shouldn't really need an excuse) to go to an art Museum this semester because I will need to write a paper.
So NYC here I come.
Met.
MOMA.
I will be returning to view your treasures yet again.
I can't wait.
See you soon!
I can't wait.
See you soon!
4 comments:
You will enjoy this outing..for sure! I will be going to see the Anne Liebovitz exhibit at Melbourne Museum of Art! Imagine such a sought after exhibit right in our little ol' town!
I'm going to be there during the first bit of March! I can't wait.
Coolness!! I'm still trying to decide if I want to let Jas tag along or if I want to just go all by my lonesome. I'm leaning towards all by my lonesome since I have to actually take notes. LOL!
a museum trip by yourself is an awesome luxury. enjoy it! i'm due for one myself soon. :)
Post a Comment