The Princess and the Kracken headed off to school this morning with nary a side glance in my direction. Though, the kracken was a bit nervous (I could tell only because he was quiet in answering what his name was when asked) he quickly recovered once he recognized some of his friends from Kindy. Princess on the other hand, waved at me from the window with a smile on her lips and a devilish look in her eye. I feel sorry for her teacher.
In other news, I've started school for the fall and have delved head long into my dental hygiene classes. So far it's worked out very well, and I haven't forgotten as much anatomy as I thought I would. The first day was a bit hairy. The Director was kicking people out left and right for missed paperwork. I was almost a casualty myself when she realized I had not had my depth perception test completed. I misread the paperwork and I think because she didn't notice it until well after class began, I was spared and allowed to stay. But so far no one has been scared off and all 24 bright and shiny faces are sitting in their seats and ready to learn.
1 comments:
The kids look adorable! As for you, you've lived with my sister as your mother and been in the Air Force so you should be well prepared to face the Director! I'm proud of you, Kim. Stay Focused!
Post a Comment