Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mmmmm fat and grease.....

This is why you're fat. This is a website with pictures of food that will kill you. It'll taste really, really good going down, but it'll kill you slowly. Or quickly if you eat the 120 oz steak smothered in mushrooms.

Of course, I must admit that the chicken fried bacon actually looked good. But that's the old me. I'm using this site as encouragement to keep to my new way of life. I actually gagged after looking at a pictures of a few of the delicacies. Delicacies such as the treasure loaf, and deep fried coca-cola.

4 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

I have really been trying to change my eating habits as well. I actually started drinking V-8! I also got the 30 days to shred tape, and am happy to report it is kicking my ass all over the place. I hope we can see you when you come down this summer? spring? I heard you were coming soon. If you need a place to crash close to the parks let me know.

Ellen said...

Nice pictures, I have a hard time thinking about who would actually want to eat this. I too will look at it daily

ellen said...

That is CRAZY! I guess my dinner plans for tomorrow's Treasure Loaf should be changed...

momjeans said...

BARF! Ugh. Carrot please.