Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The birthday boy

The weekend of the Kracken's birthday it was 90 degrees out.  For three days.  In April.  Global warming anyone?  We had a great weekend despite the heat and the Kracken had a blast!



A big boy bike for the big boy!


This is the Kracken upon opening his birthday card from Jas and I.  It was a "Madagascar" themed birthday card that played the theme song from the movie.  He immediately started dancing. You can't get a better reaction from a birthday card than that!


3 comments:

Roubiceks said...

My guys are the same, they can't hear that song without singing it or dancing around. Too funny!

Ellen said...

Kim and Jason
What a cutie! Looks like h ehad a fun birthday. Looking forward to seeing you all in July

Trish Fahner Photography said...

Your photos make me feel almost like I was there....I can't wait to have some time with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!