Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day gift.



The Kracken's gift to me for Mother's Day. I love it. 

Today was a perfectly lovely day. I slept in, woke up to hugs and kisses from the kids along with some cards, and a box of Godiva chocolates.  Which are almost gone.  What?  It's Godiva. You don't save that shit, you eat it all in one sitting or if you're really showing restraint, through the day.  Anyways, then we went for a long walk in the park with Bailey, then came home and had steak on the grill with spinach salad. The kid's played to their hearts content in the backyard and I had a glass of wine.

A lovely day indeed.

3 comments:

Roubiceks said...

Sounds perfect. I love those kind of days.

Nicole said...

That sounds like a great day, and the gift is so cute!

Melanie said...

I agree with you completely on the Godiva. I'm happy that you had such a great day!